- Identification of class of companies and various reports to be filed in XBRL in Phase-wise manner.
- Development of Taxonomies to be used by Corporates for their regulatory filings to government agencies.
- Extensions in Taxonomies and XBRL Assurance framework.
- Training, awareness and capacity building of stakeholders.
- Framework for consumption & dissemination of XBRL data.
Friday 4 May 2012
Future of XBRL in India
A committee has been formed by MCA to develop the roadmap for future implementation of XBRL. The committee has its Terms of References as under:
You are requested to send your suggestions/comments on email@example.com. Or please write to Director (e-Governance), Room No. 536, A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001.