- It is optional for Companies to file consolidated statement in XBRL unless specifically mandated by Companies Act.
- Companies which are covered under the present rules of XBRL filling, are encoraged to file in XBRL format.
- Adtional fees shall be levied to the companies from 30th October,2011, Till the date of filling their statement in XBRL.
- If Holding Co. comes under rules for filling then no need for Subsidiary co. to file , unless the shall fall under XBRL filling even if it was not the subsidiary co.
- More than 30 XBRL vendors are listed on MCA website for the filling and conversion, but these are not the only vendors, and also the listed vendor are not certified by MCA.
- If consolation is for the first year then consolidated statements can be filled in PDF format.
Wednesday 14 December 2011
WebCast of 14-12-2011 postponed
Web Cast of 14-12-2011 postponed to 19-12-2011 at 16:00 hrs.
There was a webcast sheduled on 14th december, 2011 at 16:00 hrs, which is now postponed as the server had gone down after start of the webcast.
The following were stated in the webcast which lasted of 33 minutes.