The objectives this material is to provide the user with the following:
· An understanding of the information contained in the XBRL specification for
· A general understanding of XML Schema.
· A general understanding of XBRL instance documents.
· The ability to thoroughly understand the CI taxonomy, which will provide insight
as to how to create other XBRL taxonomies.
· The ability to create common taxonomy components or “patterns”.
· The ability to reverse engineer the CI taxonomy components in order to figure out
how to create the more complicated taxonomy components for a taxonomy you
· Provide you with an understanding of the best practices you should consider using
when building a taxonomy.
· Teach you how to use the XBRL Taxonomy Builder to assist you in creating